Steel-Libido PINK for Women combines some of the most highly revered ingredients for women.* It is a natural alternative to achieving a better balance of total-body health in your life.*
This breakthrough formula is designed to support and assist women of all ages.* It can be taken on a daily basis or as needed before planned sexual activity.*
USE BOTH TOGETHER TO MAXIMIZE RESULTS: Steel-Libido for Women Supports Healthy Sexual Vitality & Pleasure.* Steel-Libido PINK to Experience the Amazing Warming Effect.*
Details on Steel-Libido PINK™ for Women
Steel-Libido PINK™ for Women: Sensual Warming Effect and Sexual Energy
Steel-Libido PINK™ for Women delivers warming botanicals that help increase core-body temperature to support sexual energy and enhance dilation of blood vessels in sensitive areas, including ginseng, eleuthero, and cayenne.
This formula also contains herbs traditionally known for their aphrodisiac properties. These include maca and damiana.[4,5]
Maca root, also known as Peruvian Ginseng, is a time-tested botanical with health-promoting properties. Amongst a variety of traditional applications, maca has been used for years by the native people of Peru as an energizing vegetable for maintenance of health at high altitudes in the Andes. It has also been used as a traditional supplement to support sexual function in male and specific female-related disorders such as hormonal imbalances and loss of energy and libido.[4,6]
Additionally, Steel-Libido PINK™ for Women also features the herb Mucuna (Velvet Bean) that supplies L-Dopa: a precursor to the brain’s “pleasure chemical,” dopamine.
Steel-Libido PINK™ for Women: Promotes Relaxation
In addition to inducing a pleasurable warming effect, Steel-Libido PINK™ for Women may help to manage the effects of stress that may reduce sexual drive.
This formula supplies Sensoril®, a multi-patented extract of Ashwagandha, an adaptogenic used widely in Asia to relax the body and mind, and to reduce occasional anxiety. In a clinical trial, Sensoril® was shown to significantly reduce levels of the “stress hormone” cortisol, and participants reported reduced feelings of stress and fatigue, and an enhanced well-being.
Steel-Libido PINK™ for Women also includes L-Theanine. This unique amino acid found in tea increases activity of alpha brain waves to promote a relaxed yet alert state of mind.
Plus, maca, ginseng, and eleuthero, three adaptogenic botanicals, help the body adapt to physiological, biochemical, and psychological stressors, thereby supporting emotional aspects of sexual health.
Steel-Libido PINK™ for Women: Performance-Enhancing Ingredients
This formula is designed to maximize physical performance overall. In particular, Ginseng improves physical capacity and stamina, and Cayenne helps to support blood circulation, crucial for a healthy sexual response.
BioPerine®, a concentrated extract of black pepper, is an important ingredient in all Irwin Naturals® products. Clinically studied in numerous trials, this botanical extract enhances the bioavailability of many of the ingredients in our formulations. When combined with Ginger to create a traditional Ayurvedic blend, the Irwin Naturals® BioPerine® Complex takes bioavailability to the next level.
Steel-Libido PINK™ for Women addresses all aspects of a woman’s libido. This product combines botanicals and cutting-edge nutrients to induce a pleasurable warming effect in the body, while also promoting a relaxed state of mind. It is designed to support and assist women at all ages. It can be taken on a daily basis or as needed before planned sexual activity.
- Laumann, E. O., Paik, A. & Rosen, R. C. Sexual dysfunction in the United States: prevalence and predictors. JAMA 281, 537–544 (1999).
- Thompson, W. K. et al. Association between higher levels of sexual function, activity, and satisfaction and self-rated successful aging in older postmenopausal women. J. Am. Geriatr. Soc. 59, 1503–1508 (2011).
- Brotto, L. A., Bitzer, J., Laan, E., Leiblum, S. & Luria, M. Women’s sexual desire and arousal disorders. J. Sex. Med. 7, 586–614 (2010).
- Natural Standard – Maca. Monograph (2014).
- Natural Standard – Damiana. Monograph (2011).
- Meissner, H. O. et al. Hormone-Balancing Effect of Pre-Gelatinized Organic Maca (Lepidium peruvianum Chacon): (II) Physiological and Symptomatic Responses of Early-Postmenopausal Women to Standardized doses of Maca in Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Centre Clinical Study. Int. J. Biomed. Sci. IJBS 2, 360–374 (2006).
- Natural Standard – Mucuna pruriens. Monograph (2012).
- Auddy B, et al. A Standardized Withania Somnifera Extract Significantly Reduces Stress-Related Parameters in Chronically Stressed Humans: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study. JANA 11(1):50-56 (2008).
- Nobre AC, Rao A, Owen GN. L-theanine, a natural constituent in tea, and its effect on mental state. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 17(Suppl 1):167-8 (2008).