This powerful male-enhancement formula combines traditional botanicals and targeted nutrients to boost physical performance and pleasure.*
This unique formula also features KSM-66, a highly concentrated Ashwagandha extract, which research suggests can help boost testosterone levels already within a normal range.* Studies also demonstrate a wide range of health benefits attributed to this form of Ashwagandha including its ability to support overall wellbeing, a healthy stress response, and physical performance.* Use this product daily to help maintain an active sex life, or occasionally as needed to help maximize potential.*
Details on Steel-Libido® Peak Testosterone
Steel-Libido® Peak Testosterone: Sexual Vitality
Steel Libido® Peak Testosterone contains herbs that are traditionally known for their aphrodisiac properties. These include Epimedium and Muira Puama. This product also incorporates the revitalizing superfood Maca.[5,6]
Maca root, also known as Peruvian Ginseng, is a time-tested botanical with health-promoting properties. Amongst a variety of traditional applications, maca has been used for years by the native people of Peru as an energizing vegetable for maintenance of health at high altitudes in the Andes. It has also been used as a traditional supplement to support sexual function in males and specific disorders such as loss of energy and libido.
Steel-Libido® Peak Testosterone: Testosterone-Boost
This unique formula also features KSM-66®, a highly concentrated Ashwagandha extract. Ashwagandha is an Ayurvedic herb known for centuries to help promote balance in the body. It is an adaptogen that helps the body adapt to internal and external stressors while supporting physical and mental performance. Research suggests that KSM-66® can help boost testosterone levels already within a normal range. Studies also show a wide range of health benefits attributed to this concentrated form of Ashwagandha, ranging from overall well-being and stress support to physical performance.[8,9,10]
Steel Libido® Peak Testosterone also provides Tribulus and Fenugreek, traditional botanicals that may support healthy testosterone levels. Tribulus may stimulate luteinizing hormone (LH) to signal the production of testosterone. Testosterone is often converted into other hormones like dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which may contribute to hair loss. One ingredient in this formula helps to preserve testosterone in pure form, for greater circulation in the body. Beta-sitosterols act like 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors, which halt the conversion of testosterone to DHT.[11,12,13]
Steel-Libido® Peak Testosterone: Performance-Enhancing Ingredients
In addition to boosting testosterone levels in the body, this formula is designed to maximize physical performance overall. Ginseng is known for its adaptogenic properties and has been traditionally used in energy-boosting formulas. Cayenne may support blood circulation, crucial for a healthy sexual response.[14,15]
BioPerine®, a concentrated extract of black pepper, is an important ingredient in all Irwin Naturals® products. Clinically studied in numerous trials, this botanical extract enhances the bioavailability of many of the ingredients in our formulations. When combined with Ginger to create a traditional Ayurvedic blend, the Irwin Naturals® BioPerine® Complex takes bioavailability to the next level.
BioPerine® enhanced Steel Libido® Peak Testosterone is a powerful 2-in-1 formula designed to support sexual vitality and provide a peak-performance testosterone boost for men of all ages. This male-enhancement product combines traditional botanicals and targeted nutrients to boost physical performance and pleasure. Use this product daily to help maintain an active sex life or occasionally as needed to help maximize potential.
- Laumann, E. O., Paik, A. & Rosen, R. C. Sexual dysfunction in the United States: prevalence and predictors. JAMA 281, 537–544 (1999).
- Feldman, H. et al. Age trends in the level of serum testosterone and other hormones in middle-aged men: longitudinal results from the Massachusetts Male Aging Study. J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 87, 589–598 (2002).
- Rhoden, E. et al. Risk of testosterone-replacement therapy and recommendations for monitoring. N. Engl. J. Med. 350, 482–492 (2004).
- Stellato, R. et al. Testosterone, sex hormone-binding globulin, and the development of type 2 diabetes in middle-aged men. Diabetes Care 23, 490–494 (2000).
- Meschino, J. Natural Support for Sexual Performance & Libido Enhancement in Men and Women: A Research Report.
- Natural Standard Monograph: Muira Puama (2011).
- Natural Standard – Maca. Monograph (2014).
- Ambiye, V. et al. Clinical evaluation of the spermatogenic activity of the root extract of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) in oligospermic males: A pilot study. Evid. Based Complement. Alternat. Med. 2013, 571420 (2013).
- Chandrasekhar, K. et al. A prospective, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of safety and efficacy of a high-concentration full-spectrum extract of Ashwagandha root in reducing stress and anxiety in adults. Indian J. Psychol. Med. 34, 255–262 (2012).
- Choudhary, B. et al. Efficacy of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera [L.] Dunal) in improving cardiorespiratory endurance in healthy athletic adults. Ayu 36, 63–68 (2015).
- Akram, M. et al. Tribulus terrestris Linn.: A review article. J. Med. Plants Res. 5, 3601–3605 (2011).
- Kao, Y.-C. et al. Molecular basis of the inhibition of human aromatase (estrogen synthetase) by flavone and isoflavone phytoestrogens: a site-directed mutagenesis study. Environ. Health Perspect. 106, 85–92 (1998).
- Lowe, F. et al. Phytotherapy in treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia: A review. Urology 48, 12–20 (1996).
- Natural Standard Monograph: Ginseng (2014).
- Hoffmann. Medical Herbalism: The Science and Practice of Herbal Medicine. Cayenne. p. 536 (2003).