Quick Energy RED Liquid-Gel Multi supplies comprehensive nutritional support.*
This high potency multivitamin multi-mineral formula is not only packed with vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients to help you meet your daily nutritional requirements, it also delivers a Nitric Oxide Boost, to help optimize performance.* This performance boost comes in the form of L-Citrulline, an amino acid that readily converts to L-Arginine in the body.* L-Arginine can then be converted to Nitric Oxide.* Nitric Oxide helps blood vessels relax and dilate, allowing for increased blood flow throughout the body and plays a key role in cardiovascular health.*
Delivered in easy-to-swallow fast-acting Liquid Soft-Gels, this multi-pronged multivitamin is free of most binders and fillers typically found in tablets – leaving room for nutrient-dense super foods and beneficial oils, including Maca root, Beet root, Turmeric, Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) Oil and Flaxseed Oil.*
Details on Quick Energy RED Liquid-Gel Multi™
Quick Energy RED Liquid-Gel Multi™: Nitric Oxide Boost
Quick Energy RED Liquid-Gel Multi™ provides a nitric oxide boost by delivering L-Citrulline, an amino acid that is readily converted to L-Arginine, the precursor of nitric oxide, to help support blood flow. It also includes beetroot, which naturally contains nitrates that can be used to produce nitric oxide in the body.[1-4]
Quick Energy RED Liquid-Gel Multi™: Daily Nutritional Support
This broad-spectrum formula conveniently supplies 100% of the recommended daily allowances for most vitamins and minerals. It features powerful antioxidants, high-energy B vitamins, and a balanced blend of trace minerals to help fill the nutritional gap in your diet. Additionally, it provides 1,000 IU of Vitamin D3, which is emerging as one of the most important nutrients for whole-body health.
Quick Energy RED Liquid-Gel Multi™: Targeted Health Categories
Quick Energy RED Liquid-Gel Multi™ targets five key health categories:
- Essential Vitamins & Minerals: It supplies the recommended daily allowances of most vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin D3 and high-energy B vitamins, to support performance. It also provides trace minerals that are essential to well-being and often lacking from the diet.
- Beneficial Fatty Acids: It includes Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs), which are absorbed quickly and converted into cellular energy, providing a quick burst of energy for the body.
- Antioxidant Support: It offers powerful antioxidant protection through Beta-Carotene and natural Vitamin E, which help fight cell-damaging free radicals.
- Super Food Blend: The formula includes a blend of nutrient-dense superfoods, such as Spinach, Maca, Turmeric, Beet Root, and Brown Kelp, to enhance the nutritional value of the formula.
- Immune Support: It contains over 100% of the recommended daily intake of Vitamin C, which plays a major role in the body's immune defense system.
BioPerine®, a concentrated extract of black pepper, is an important ingredient in all Irwin Naturals® products. Clinically studied in numerous trials, this botanical extract enhances the bioavailability of many of the ingredients in their formulations. When combined with Ginger to create a traditional Ayurvedic blend, the Irwin Naturals® BioPerine® Complex takes bioavailability to the next level.
Quick Energy RED Liquid-Gel Multi™ provides comprehensive nutritional support with its broad-spectrum formula that supplies 100% of the recommended daily allowances for most vitamins and minerals. It also includes powerful antioxidants, high-energy B vitamins, and a balanced blend of trace minerals. The formula is designed to fill the nutritional gap in your diet and support whole-body health. Additionally, it features ingredients that help support nitric oxide production in the body, optimizing performance.
- Hwang, et al. Intracellular Mechanistic Role of Nitric Oxide: A Comparative Analysis of the Effectiveness of L-Arginine and L-Citrulline Supplementation on Nitric Oxide Synthesis. Int J Food Nutr Sci. 2 (1) (2015).
- Schwedhelm, et al. Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic of oral L-Citrulline and L-Arginine: impact on nitric oxide metabolism. Br J Clin Pharmacol. 65(1): 51–59 (2007).
- Romero, et al. Therapeutic Use of Citrulline in Cardiovascular Disease. Cardiovascular Drug Reviews. 24(3–4): 275–290 (2006).
- Jones, A. M. Dietary Nitrate Supplementation and Exercise Performance. Sports Med. Auckl. N.Z. 44, 35-45 (2014).
- Bach, et al. Medium-Chain Triglycerides: an Update. Am J Clin Nutr. 36(5): 950-962 (1982).