Details on CONCENTRATED Maca Root and Ashwagandha
Chronic Stress and Sexual Health
Chronic stress can deplete energy stores and disrupt sex hormone balance, leading to diminished well-being and a decrease in sex drive.
CONCENTRATED Maca Root and Ashwagandha is specifically designed to help boost feelings of sexual vitality and restore balance.
Maca Root: A Superfood for Sexual Vitality
Maca Root, a staple in the Peruvian highlands diet, has been cultivated for over 2,000 years. It is highly nutritious, providing a wide range of vitamins, minerals, and micronutrients. Maca Root has been pursued for its libido-enhancing effects and its ability to combat the negative effects of stress.
As an adaptogen, Maca helps the body and mind adapt to and overcome the effects of stress, allowing for balance and homeostasis. Emerging research suggests that Maca can help support sexual health.
Complimentary Adaptogenic Herbs
Ginseng is traditionally used as a revitalizing tonic in sexual health and performance formulas. It confers resiliency in the face of stress and has a restorative effect on the body as a whole.
Ashwagandha, a highly revered herb, influences the body's stress response and is commonly found in traditional libido-enhancing formulas.
Other Libido-Enhancing Ingredients
Damiana has been used as a physical tonic and aphrodisiac in Latin American cultures.
Epimedium, also known as Horny Goat Weed, has traditionally been used to enhance libido in both men and women.
Tribulus is a botanical extensively used in Ayurvedic tradition to increase virility and improve sexual performance.
In addition to the libido-enhancing ingredients, CONCENTRATED Maca Root and Ashwagandha includes Beet Root for increased nutrient profile, energy-promoting MCT Oil, and nourishing omega-containing Flaxseed Oil.
CONCENTRATED Maca Root and Ashwagandha offers a comprehensive approach to improving sexual vitality by combating the effects of chronic stress and supporting sex drive with traditional botanical ingredients known for their libido-enhancing properties. It can be used to support feelings of sexual vitality and maintain an active sex life.
- Natural Standard. (2014). Maca (Lepidium meyenii) Monograph.
- Gonzales, G. F., Cordova, A., Vega, K. (2002). Effect of Lepidium meyenii (MACA) on sexual desire and its absent relationship with serum testosterone
levels in adult healthy men. Andrologia 34, 367–372.
- Natural Standard. (2014). Panax Ginseng Monograph.
- Khalsa, K. P., & Tierra, M. (2008). Ashwaganda. In K. P. Khalsa, & M. Tierra, The Way of Ayurvedic Herbs (pp. 97-98). Twin Lakes: Lotus Press.
- Natural Standard. (2011). Damiana (Turnera diffusa) Monograph.
- Natural Standard. (2012). Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) Monograph.
- Natural Standard. (2011). Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris) Monograph.
- Alternative Medicine Review (2002). Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) Monograph.